Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Hallo-Month Recap


Happy Halloween! I certainly took advantage of anything and everything Halloween this year. For me, it was more of Hallo-month than just Halloween and that's obviously cool. Here's a recap all of all my Hallo-month goodness.

1. Whitney's Halloween party
Wayne and his sister brides warewolves
Mandi the Pinata. Check out those stems (Butterface? No...)
Wayne's World. Party on.


2. Breck Zombie Crawl
My Thursday night "going out" look
and then I ate his face.


3. Halloween Dodgeball Tournament
Halloween Dodgeball Tournament Champions. 1st Place, #1 (I told you we would win).


4. Pumpkin Carving Contest
Boys team. Pumpkin carving contest.
Boys team, non-winning pumpkin. Thanks for keeping it classy


5. Apple and Pumpkin flavored everything
Homemade Apple Chips. Brown chicken brown cow.
Homemade Apple Sour Cream Crumb Pie.
Homemade (duh) Burned Butter Brownies with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte (recipe coming soon)




See ya next month!


P.S. a Halloween treat (or trick) of me








No comments:

Post a Comment