Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Link Love


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and week. I'll be savoring the last of the holidays this weekend with wonderful friends and family. Lots of prepping to do for the NYE party the roomie and I are throwing. I'll be cleaning, baking, cooking and DIY'ing  all weeking. It will be totally worth it on Monday though when I get to celebrate with everyone that I love. In the meantime, here are some fun links from the web this week.

A ridiculously easy and festive DIY wine glass marker.


Pretty nails.


Sole Society is having a buy one, get one sale! I'm loving the Stella and the Alison.


Refinery29's Guide to snowboots that don't look like snowboots.


What I'm thinking...


I rocked it in high school and now it's back. The braided pony. Yes.


10 most Googled search terms of 2012.


Loving this bright color palette.


Signature champagne cocktail ideas (for our classy NYE cocktail party).


And the bacon obsession continues...


I'm thinking about trying clip-in hair extensions. Anyone use them? Any recommendations?


If you're not headed to my house for NYE, some other fun ideas...




Image

1 comment: