Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Thoroughly Thrifted Thursday


So you have noticed. Outfit posts have been scarce these days. I'm sorry. My pasty white skin, lack of a proper camera and embarrassment of asking the roomie take my picture have all contributed to this. Today you will get your outfit post though, selfie style, because Danielle has already left for work and I have thrifted nothing but clothes for the last two months.

The top is J. Crew a la stripes. Bought it for $2 at the FIRC (while it's still in stores for $30). Score. The skirt is a wool number from zee Gap that I thrifted from For Pet's Sake for 4 dolla. It made me holla. The gorgeous, pea-green perfection of a coat is J. Crew. Found it at the Funky Trunk Boutique last winter and practically stole it for a measly $15. The boots are 1996 Payless brand that I thrifted stole from my mom (thanks mommy!). And finally, the glasses. Picked them up from Claire's for $2. Did you know I wear glasses? I don't. Gotcha. But they come in super handy when you feel like hiding your face, which is lucky for you this a.m., because trust me, you don't want to see what's under there today...


Top: Thrifted J. Crew (similar here and here)
Skirt: Thrifted Gap (similar on sale!)
Tights: J. Crew (similar)
Boots: old (similar)
Belt: Target (similar)
Necklace: old (LOVE this one)



No comments:

Post a Comment