Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy weekend! What are you up to? Tomorrow I'm planning on doing a little spring winter cleaning. My room is a disaster, per usual. (I need little elves that follow me around and pick up all the clothes I throw onto the floor when I'm playing dress) Sunday, the bf is having friends over to his house to watch the Patriot's game. I'm planning on making and eating this, this and this. I hope your weekend is great too! Enjoy these fun links from the web this week. xx


Remember the mayonnaise jar.


How to take better Instagram photos.


The perfect nautical diy.


Elle MacPherson. Damn gina.


The debate: does makeup help or hurt self-esteem?


Get drunk.


Warm weather basics for the ski bunny in all of us.


Famous photographers and their iconic images.


Ballet inspiration (I'm dying for the Sonia Rykial dress!)


A foxy diy...


How did I not already know this?!


Trust fall fail.


What happens when you mash together all the faces of actors who have played James Bond...


No comments:

Post a Comment