Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy Friday! Do you have any special plans for the weekend? I have friends coming into town and am excited to eat, drink and be merry with them all weekend long. I hope you have a sweet weekend too and enjoy these links from the web this week!


Mountains [before and after].


Mode [Maison Scotch spring 2013; prints, patterns and color galore].


This makes me want to vacuum my hair...


Celebrity make-unders.


I would eat red wine pasta any day.


Some good, new jams.


How the bf felt after the Patriots lost.


How have I never though of making this for Zig before?!


The truth about how babies are made.


The perfect tuck.


Slouchy skinnies are totally the next thing.


Grapefruits are healthy; thus, grapefruit donuts are healthy...


A Winter X Games love letter.


Why unplugging is necessary and harder than ever.


Bows + velvet = the perfect DIY.




Image via That Kind of Woman





No comments:

Post a Comment