Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Link Love


TGIF! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm headed to Monarch on Saturday for "work." Should be really hard skiing in the 30 plus inches of snow they've gotten! I'll keep you posted on the fun had and jello legs next week. Sunday the bf and I are throwing a little Oscar Party. Nothing crazy, just some yummy food and fun friends to watch who will win best picture (I'm rooing for Argo because I love me some Ben Affleck!). I hope you have a great weekend too! Enjoy my link love from this week. xx


Mountains [Rhone-Alps, France].


Mode [Emerson Fry Spring 2013- I need everything].


Vogue endorses Uggs.


I'm going to make this with my new food processor.


It's crazy how much eyebrows can affect your appearance...


London Fashion Week street style.


More tips on how to take better iphone photos.


This cocoon coat will be mine (one day...).


Quick-dry your manicure with this tip.


JT is back on SNL.


I want to look this cute for a coffee break.


These Jewish treats look yummy.


Loving mint for spring.


This makes me want to unplug too.


Just finished this book. I may the only one not so sure about it. Book review next week.


These before and afters.





Image via Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment