Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy Friday lovers. This week has been a looooong one for me, so I am excited to finally have an evening off tonight. The bf and I are planning on going to see this movie; however, a cozy bed may outweigh that option. Tomorrow shall be for skiing and tomorrow night I am going to a five-course, Blue Moon tasting dinner for work...should be hard :) I'll be playing in a volleyball tournament on Sunday, so wish me luck! I hope your weekend is fun too and enjoy my Friday Link Love! xx


Mountains [from my backyard- Breckenridgemtn's Instagram].


Mode [more in black and white- because it's so right now]. 


An interesting article on social media and happiness.


10 Fashionable things to look forward to this Spring.


Winter coats are still necessary for us Colorado girls.


How to create a mood board.


The best Oscar gowns of all time.


Need these Hunter Tour Boots stat so I can look like Sarah Vickers.


Stylish ways to display your black and white photos.


Shades for the ages.


Super cute, diy dip-dyed kitchen towels.


A sweet outfit for V-Day.


7 Seinfeld episodes that happened in real life.


Lipstick looks.


I reallyyy want this dress for V-Day and this dress for errday. Why can't money grow on trees...








Image via Heather in a Candy Shop



1 comment:

  1. Read the article on social media....I got rid of my FB on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete