Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy March! I'm excited because I just found out that daylight savings is less than 2 weeks away! Hooray for longer days and more sunshine. In other news, I woke up with a cold on Thursday and am now experiencing a congestion/soar throat/headache hell. Good mood gone. The pre-sick plan for the weekend was to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we are supposed to have (mid 40s!) with a hike with the puppy, but I'll probably end up on my couch looking like this. In the meantime, enjoy my Friday link love!


Mountains [Tetons, WY: where I shall have a house one day].


Mode [Oscars best and worst dressed].


Best $15-and-under wines.


How to shoot a style post.


Marchesa for JCPenny


One of my favorites has been killing it lately. Loving this blazer and this shirt.


Do you have a budget?


March 1st in history...


A new favorite, local blog.


Real life, roommate, case-studies.


Paris fashion week street style (loving the Nikes in the last slide).


Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You are my new favorite.


^^^and I think your new boyfriend should be...


A touching story with a happy ending.


Pantone Pairings.








1 comment: