Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy weekend Mountain and Mode'sters! I cannot believe that it's already the end of March! Where has the time gone? Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? I am cleaning my room (again) this Saturday. Sunday, I'm skiing Vail for probably the last time of the season. Writing that makes me sad, but I just have to keep in mind spring, sunshine, flowers and bare legs. Sunday night, the roomie and I are hosting a little Easter dinner. We're thinking this traditional menu, but we shall see. I'm taking a semi-long weekend and skiing the Legend on Monday for Gaper Day (my favorite snowy holiday). I can't wait to tell you all about it. I hope you have a sweet weekend too and enjoy these fun links from the web this week. xx


Mountains {a gorgeous place for an Easter hike}.


Mode {I love this perfectly relatable, perfectly wearable outfit}.


Jeff Gordon's test drive prank made me lol.


The surprising secret to getting ahead at work.


Subway style to be envious of.


Music festivals and their types.


6 clever items to simplify your life (#6 is brilliant!).


This recipe takes peanut butter and chocolate to a whole new level.


How about here for a tropical vacation?


Will you call the "Gosline?"


Bloggers everywhere chopping their hair: here, here and here. Maybe I should too?


Easter DIY projects.


What a cute idea for baby picts!


 I do agree this season is upon us and I can't wait to make some this weekend.


I want to see Spring Breakers. It looks like it really crosses some line. Have you heard of it?




Photo by Gray Malin via Sketch 42

No comments:

Post a Comment