Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thrifted Thursday: The Vintage Coach Bag


Happy Thrifted Thursday! Today I would like to introduce to you the coach bag I thrifted this past summer at the Funky Trunk. Isn't it lovely?

I remember the day clearly, feeling sad at first that I was about to depart the store empty handed. But, fear not. As I turned to the woman at the counter to give my "thanks, but no thanks" statement and exit, I spotted it. Sitting behind the counter, on top of a pile of fresh, new donations, was a perfectly off-white, perfectly sized, perfectly vintage Coach bag. I stopped dead into tracks and asked quickly, heart pounding in my chest, if the bag was for sale. The woman responded that she was just about to put it out for $20. STOP I shouted, I mean asked. Ill take it. I payed, left and then did a little dance to myself.

Now I'm the proud owner of a $20, vintage, cross-body, Coach bag. Boom.







No comments:

Post a Comment