Friday, March 22, 2013

Thrifted Thursday: The Provencal Candle Holder

Oh, you did notice. No it's not Thursday. Yes it is Friday. Yes I am still going to give you my Thrifted Thursday post. Yes it is a day late.

Last Saturday, I went thrifting at Summit Thrift and Treasure with a mission to find me some St. Patty's day green. As I was browsing the aisles, I suddenly found myself in the china section, staring at a gorgeous, French, Provencal-style thing. Although I didn't know what the thing was, I am a sucker for anything Provencal, especially in the blue and white color scheme, so I knew this thing had to be mine. As I picked up the thing to get a closer look, I realized it was a candle. A beautiful, authentic candle made in France China. WTF. Upon further inspection, yes, this candle holder, although blue and white, screamed Asia all over it. But China is cool too. I can get down with China. So I bought it. For a whopping $2. And now I shall store my makeup brushes in it. Cool, right.
{before}                                               {after}

No comments:

Post a Comment