Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Link Love: Travel Edition

TGIF! I am sooo excited for this weekend because I leave for St. Thomas on Monday! Woop woop! I have a lot to get done before we leave our vaca, like laundry, toiletry shopping, packing and next week's blog post writing. The stress of getting ready will all be worth it though when I'm lounging on the beach, a pina colada in hand. In the meantime, enjoy these 15 travel-themed links. xx


Mountains {hiking vacas for the true adventurer}.


Mode {Billabong beach style}. 




The 3-1-1 rule carry-on rule that I will abide by on the plane.


The best travel products to abide by that 3-1-1 rule.




The 10 must haves for travel (I only have 2, 8 and 10...what will become of me?!).


It may be a little sad that I have read most of these beach books... 






How have I only just discovered this blog?!




Refinery 29 endorsed a Denver vacation (represent).




Crisp whites on the ocean are the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment