Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Link Love

What a week, what a week! If you follow me via my Instagram, you know I've been on vacation in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We have spent the week on the beach, tanning, swimming and being merry. Today, we're taking a sailboat to St. John's where we are going to snorkel our little booties off and hike around the island. I can't wait to share more about it next week when I'm back! In the meantime, stay warm my Mountain and Mode'sters and enjoy a few links from the week! xx


Mountains {where I'll be hiking TODAY!}.


Mode {Coachella styles of the past}.


I can't wait to attempt this bike DIY this mud season.


Pizza crust 101.


I always have this problem when making margs. Now I have the solution :-)


The most enchanting, abandoned places on earth.


DIY jorts. Always.


I love any recipe with avocado.


Remembering Lilly. A fashion icon remembered.


5 tips on taking good selfies.




Image via my Instagram @mountainsandmode

No comments:

Post a Comment