Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Link Love

Happy weekend dudes and dudettes. I hope everyone had a swell week. I had a short week of snow, snow and more snow. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of over it. I'm ready for Spring, sunshine and bare legs. Hopefully soon. In other news,Vail and Breck announced they're reopening for one last weekend, so I guess I'll be making the most of these Spring snowstorms. The plan is to ski Breck on Saturday and Vail Sunday; although, snuggling on my couch and doing some baking sounds pretty appealing too. Make sure to follow me on my instagram to see what I actually do. I hope everyone has a great weekend too and enjoy these links I love from this week!


Mountains {I'm looking for a half marathon to run this summer- suggestions?!?!}.


Mode {crisp white blazers galore}.


A touching post about a father and son by an unlikely author.


One of my favorite bloggers in a gorgeous LWD.


Time's 100 Most Influential is out, and few of my favs made the cut.


Thoughts about Boston: liberty is a marathon.


Funny animals talking.


A beginners guide to SEO. Halleluja.


This video about women is incredibly touching and unfortunately true for many of us.


Are cupcakes so 2012?


Hilarious grandparent reactions.


I love clog sandals too.


How to wear analagous colors together.


An excellent blog about thrifting in Denver.



Image via Ali Harper Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment