Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Link Love


Cheers to the weekend! I hope everyone has something fun planned. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous (following the foot of snow we got on Tuesday- Colorado is weird), so I'm planning on spending as much time outside as possible. Maybe I'll be able to re-establish my disappearing beach tan. Maybe. In the meantime, enjoy these fun links from the week! xx


Mountains [Yosemite National Park hikes- dedicated to Danimal's vaca there tomorrow!].


Mode [Nanashuka Spring 2013].


How to pin like a pro.


Big cats like boxes too.


^^^And that made me think of one of my favs, Christian the lion.


The FCC supports the F-word.


I'm so obsessed with this wrap skirt. I want it, I want it, I want it!


The best dad ever.


I will definitely make family dinners mandatory one day.


The road to success is often easy messy.


A Bill Murray story nobody will believe.


Remember that Dove Beauty Sketch from last week? Men's version. One point for the dudes.


I love this DIY for upgraded entertaining.


A Cinco de Mango menu. I like it.


Jimmy Kimmel interviews hipsters at Coachella. Hilarious.


I am in love with these sandals! And for only $42? Sold.





Image via everyday Occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment