Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Link Love

TGIF! So much goodness going on this weekend. Saturday, I am headed down to Manitou Springs to hang out with the rentals. My mom and I are planning on hiking in the morning and then grabbing mimosas afterwards. I'll probably wear this in honor of the Kentucky Derby. Sunday I will be honoring Mexico by stuffing my face with these and this. Monday should be interesting. I hope you have a fun weekend too and enjoy these fun links! xx


Mountains [Sedona road trip].


Mode [a quality, new line out of New York].


Dressing up a plain, white t-shirt.


I'm making this unexpected cocktail for Cinco de Mayo.


Top 10 summer events in Breck.


This looks super cool for anyone in Colorado trying to shape up for summer!


More Cinco de Drink options (they just all look too good).


I love cobalt in the summer.


The history of espadrilles.


This homemade churro recipe. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.


If you don't have Kentucky Derby plans yet, these 5 Denver parties look fun.


If you don't have Cinco de Mayo plans, these 5 Denver events also look fun.


10 supa cute white dresses for summer (#2 is my fav).


Do koozies really keep our drinks cold?


Hurts to laugh abs workout (get ready to be addicted to this blog, Paula is hi-la-ri-ous).



Image via The Gouda Life

No comments:

Post a Comment