Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mud Season Pick-Me-Up

To say the least, Spring in the Colorado Rockies isn't the prettiest. It's usually cool, grey, snowy and muddy until June. Us Mountain'ers call this time of year, Mud Season, because it's, well, muddy. Mud Season is especially hard for moi because I am a jealous person, and jealous people don't like to see other people enjoying things they don't have, like sunshine, tans, patio time or sundresses. Jealous people like all people to suffer they way they I do in Mud Season. It's a sad and vicious cycle, this jealousy thing...

In order to brighten up the dreary, Mud Season weather though, I resorted to cheetah. Cheetah makes everything better, right? And just in case it doesn't, a neon yellow top certainly does. I got a lot of compliments from the women who saw me in this outfit. The men though, I'm not sure they understood it as much...


Top: Target, old (similar patterned version!)
Pants: J. Crew Factory, sold out (jean version)
Trench: Old Navy, old (similar)
Flip Flops: J. Crew
Earrings: Silpada



No comments:

Post a Comment