Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thrifted Thursday: Vintage Frye Boots

Happy Thrifted Thursday! Have you found any cool thrift finds lately? Today is all about my Vintage Frye boots. I bought these babies last year at Vintage Sweet and Chic. They are from 1964 and belonged to the owner's mother-in-law. Although they weren't the most affordable used item I have ever bought (I'm not even going to tell you what I paid for them), I got a deal. They were in perfect condition and the most similar version I found retails for $350! Let's just say I got them for less than that :)

I love these Frye boots because they go with everything. They are a perfect shade of worn-in camel and the braided detail on them makes them the most unique pair of Frye's I have ever seen. I paired them here with a simple black dress and my demin jacket that just never quits. I like this look because it makes me feel like the real cowgirl I am at heart. Oh, you didn't know that I am a cowgirl? Obvi, because I love country music and I think horses are cute. Authentic cowgirl fa sho.

Look, I'm running, just like Sarah Vickers!
 
 
Dress: Banana Republic, old (love this sleeveless version!)
Jean Jacket: Gap, old (similar)
Boots: Vintage Frye (similar)
 
 
 
Photos by AminalC
 


 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew who is Anonymous? Douchey mc doucherson....delete that post! Danimal - great pics. Ashley looks stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete