Monday, July 22, 2013

Kate Spade 'Padme Wedge' Perfection


I'm obsessed. Kate Spade has done it again. Have you seen her new Padme Wedges? Perfection. They look like the kind of shoes that I could a) wear to work and be a badass, business biatch, and b) wear to happy hour and throw a couple back without getting all wobbly like on other pumps.  I love their thick heel that keeps them stable. I love their wide wedge that makes 'em comfy. I love that they look like these Celines, but for like, 1/5 the price. I love them in white and I looooooove them silver. Stable, classy, profesh and sexy. Mommy like.

The only thing I don't like? The $328 price tag. Whyyyyyy???




Have you seen any Kate Spade Padme Wedge looks for less? Do you love them like I do? 




P.S. Since we're on the topic of things I want, this self proclaimed selfie lover needs this Celfie tee by Sincerely Jules stat. Gimme.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't actually seen them on sale, but they are available on Piperlime, which often has sales! So I got them at 20% off, not too bad!!

    ReplyDelete